OT: Just got a massive hydro bill

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
There must be a government regulatory agency for hydro that you can complain to about your hydro bill. I emailed the Telecommunications Commission to complain about Rogers & got my account credited each time when Rogers initially wouldn't do anything. Companies it seems would rather not have to go through those gov agencies & I imagine it's cheaper for them to just come to a comprimising solution. Check your billl if there is somewhere to make complains, that's where I found the Telecomunications Commissioner was on my Rogers bill.

Herc Man

AmandaHugincis
Jan 11, 2007
Nepean
Just kinda wondering what kind of super intense **** stains your gonchies have if it takes that kind of power washing to clean.

Might I suggest laying of the Indian/Mexican food for a bit?

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I do 1 load a week. As for the heater question, get one of these:

edenpure-heater.jpg

They put off great heat and I have found that they have cut down on my power bill.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
I probably do a load of laundry every other day.

3 slobs clothes, towels, and sheets add up quickly.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I always need a laugh so this thread is great. :)

One load of laundry a week here.

I do 3-4 loads whenever I do laundry... colours, whites, sheets/towels... if it's two weeks - the colours are probably two loads due to workout clothes plus regular wear.

They might not always be full sized loads, but I prefer to do once a week if I can just because things go quicker (and less likely to be lazy about folding/hanging everything immediately if the load size is smaller :))

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad