Prospect Info: Joshua Roy

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
????????

Its 3 or 4 posts above.
Sorry I didn’t see the edit.

Thats not saying he’s a lock. It’s arguing that Toy is good enough for the second line.

i argued hard that he SHOULD be used there. I argued that he was good enough to put there. I said he’d be good for forty points. That was the argument. It’s not the same thing as saying he was a lock for the role. Those are two separate things. One is theoretical the other is what actually happens in terms of usage.

Nothing has changed in my opinion btw. I still think he’d be a solid 40 point guy if we used him there. That doesn’t mean he’ll get the role.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Looking at our second line, he should be called up soon enough… we badly lack someone who can bury pucks. Not sure if it’s him but that’s the best bet we have.

Just put Heineman where Armia is. It's criminal on Marty's end he's watching that line and not switching people off of it. Patience with the top line makes sense. This 2nd line had no hope from the start and Dach needs some help to get going, he can't carry Armia right now.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
I don't know who looks the worst on that 2nd line right now, but a change is absolutely needed and I'd probably switch out Armia for Roy or Heineman at this point.

KFlint

Sep 27, 2010
Just put Heineman where Armia is. It's criminal on Marty's end he's watching that line and not switching people off of it. Patience with the top line makes sense. This 2nd line had no hope from the start and Dach needs some help to get going, he can't carry Armia right now.
Worth a try indeed.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad