Proposal: Josh Manson to Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brixton

Jul 16, 2021
Thought Holl was supposed to be “good” and a great find for the Leafs. Guess it’s time to run him out of town though as is tradition.
Hill was suppose to be great, lilligren was untouchable, gauthier was a steal, Rielly was going to win the Norris, Boston was an easy series win, Chara was too old, leafs have the best center depth….all just a dream now for leaf fans.

Reactions: TheNumber4

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Remember when Ducks fans were saying Manson is an elite D and will be a #1D and said they wouldn't do Manson for Nylander straight up lol, good times.
I follow the ducks very closely and have never ever heard that. Please find it for me.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
I follow the ducks very closely and have never ever heard that. Please find it for me.

Already have, some Ducks fans were asking for Matthews for Manson. Maybe it wasn't you, but a lot of them were throwing ridiculous proposals out there for Manson.

Reactions: Trojans86

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Already have, some Ducks fans were asking for Matthews for Manson. Maybe it wasn't you, but a lot of them were throwing ridiculous proposals out there for Manson.
Shit, you did. In fairness I think all of those were under the premise that he isn’t available unless it is a big overpayment. Also have to realize that he dropped off. For awhile he was very good as a physical top pair d. Not anymore.

Reactions: AvroArrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad