Player Discussion Josh Anderson - The Rene Bourque Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We might get the most expensive 4th line in history next season: Gallagher-Dvorak-Anderson for just 16.45M.
LMFAO
Compare that with VGK's 4th line of two seasons ago.
I think their total salary was less than any one of these guys.
I know Gallagher for sure because I definitely brought it up at the time.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Time I had high ankle sprain I was at least 6 months getting back. Noticable limp just to walk. What sucked most couldn't train for that time. I was along while getting my conditioning back. Seemed like forever. Been many years ago but still. I was amazed he started season last year.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I dislike the guy but I'll give him credit on he work he put in during the summer of spending time with A. Nicholas and rewatching all of his games of last year. Reminds of what Drouin did before ovy broke him.

Reactions: EXPOS123

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I do think last year was an off year. He had a good start but the puck didn’t want to go in and he lost his confidence.

He will never be worth his contract but he can be a fine bottom 6 player

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
I don't expect anything anymore from him, but he's a Hab and seems well liked in the room, so I still hope he turns it around cause he'd help a lot with his physical gifts.

Also hope he understands he has to do something when he isn't scoring, instead of just skating around aimlessly. If he does that and even grind like he should, then yeah, he'd at least be worth his salary.

Reactions: themilosh and jsol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The dude seems contrite in his interview but I get the sense he's more concerned about finding the back of the net than becoming reliable in other ways.

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
You can tell by looking at him he's in great shape this year. It's encouraging he's had a really productive summer with Adam Nicholas and the staff, apparently he was the only Hab who was there for basically the entire summer.

If the story is true all this guy did all summer was get married and train in Montreal. He might surprise this year, and in a bottom six role that would be an amazing exploitation match up for us while the top 6 draw all the top defensive match ups. I'm rooting for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: themilosh

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
I dislike the guy but I'll give him credit on he work he put in during the summer of spending time with A. Nicholas and rewatching all of his games of last year. Reminds of what Drouin did before ovy broke him.
That. I wish him to find his game after the work he put this summer. At least he tried and worked. There have been so much injuries in this team that a player with less hockey IQ could have been more affected with all the lines/players changes... we'll see.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
Il be okay this year . Got unlucky last year . Remember when we called him the power horse. He’s still useful with his speed and big body. We need player like him. Hopefully , he will defend his teammates more this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad