Confirmed with Link: Jonathan Kovacevic traded to NJ for 2026 4th

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
Also - i like this trade a lot. Gave up nothing for great depth / 7th dude. And if he ends up excelling - you can choose to extend him. Seems like a decent all-around bottom pairing D. Little Grit, little offense.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
A Defenseman that isn't only good at PK and doesn't take stupid penalty's all the time? This is like the best thing ever! no more Smith!

I’m not much of a size queen, but I’d be lying if I said a small part of me was not jacked to the gills that we’re getting bigger and tougher after watching us get humiliated physically last year.
are-you-kidding-me.gif

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Habs fan dropping by..

In my opinion, you guys robbed us cause of MSL's hatred for him. Not even sure why. The other team rarely scored when he was on the ice.

+14 over two years with Montreal who has been one of the worst teams in the NHL.

28 points in 139 games as well with no PP time.

Very reliable player. Strong. Physical. Good skater. Can try to get too pretty defensively at times that leads to turnovers.

I think he's developed nicely into a very reliable 3rd pairing guy with #4 upside.

The pick is good for us because MSL was not a fan of him for some reason. But he's a solid player who you will appreciate, I think.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Habs fan dropping by..

In my opinion, you guys robbed us cause of MSL's hatred for him. Not even sure why. The other team rarely scored when he was on the ice.

+14 over two years with Montreal who has been one of the worst teams in the NHL.

28 points in 139 games as well with no PP time.

Very reliable player. Strong. Physical. Good skater. Can try to get too pretty defensively at times that leads to turnovers.

I think he's developed nicely into a very reliable 3rd pairing guy with #4 upside.

The pick is good for us because MSL was not a fan of him for some reason. But he's a solid player who you will appreciate, I think.
Who did he work best with as a linemate?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00