Movies: Joker: Folie a Deux - October 4, 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Word of mouth for this has been absymal and it's looking like it's going to be a huge bomb, anyone actually plan on seeing it? I'm going to wait until I can just watch from home.
I think I will go see it. They can't all be home runs, but I've got a monthly pass and want to support theatrical releases.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Why they went for a musical is something i'll never understand.

And then the bait and switch with Lady Gaga being a major focal point of the advertising only for her to barely show up apparently?

Who thought this was a good idea? Like I didn't think the first movie was a grand cinematic revelation like some people did, but it was entertaining enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satans Hockey

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
You could see the bust coming from miles away.
bust.jpg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Not getting much positive buzz which I figured would happen...I liked the first one overall but add singing and turning a comic book movie into a musical just does not work for me. then again pretty much all musicals don't interest me.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
No one expects “Joker: Folie à Deux” to come close to the original’s $96 million opening (adjusted, closer to $110 million). Industry consensus is closer to $55 million-$60 million, but some sources suggest not even a $50 million opening is guaranteed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad