Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
When I see all this and then read that bastard's words who killed two people and ruined the lives of others, especially their parents, I feel sorry that he cannot be convicted under the Chammurabi Code.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I know that if my son died, I would not be able to function. I can't imagine losing 2 at the same time. Your relationship to your kids is different than anyone else in the world. Parent is special in a different way and spouse is different yet again. But child is so so devastating if they die young.
I saw their entire Gaudreau family in Washington 2 years ago. Guy was on top of the world. Johnny had a ton of family there. I remember thinking at the time that his family seemed great. Now this. No words adequately describe it.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Reactions: ThisIsMyAlibi

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio
Everything I’ve heard about this guy suggests he was super sweet. I remember how nervous he was at the introductory press conference in Columbus. Million dollar smile.

Truly awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad