Confirmed with Link: Johnny Gaudreau has died at the age of 31

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Deleting all references to a certain twitter rumor until we get some real confirmation or denial.

We can all pray it not to be true.
Once again, all outsiders

We know nothing more than you do. Asking us if he’s okay will not garner any information you don’t already have.

The rumor is out there. That’s all we know too.

CBJ fans who aren’t active on twitter/socials or anything like that can message me if you want the details. But we’re keeping the topic off of this thread and this board until it is either confirmed or denied.

Last edited:

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
Deleting all references to a certain twitter rumor until we get some real confirmation or denial.

We can all pray it not to be true.
What’s the definition of real confirmation/denial? The Columbus account? Johnny himself? A journalist? A well known person that would have the connections?

Reactions: VaporTrail

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015

We know nothing more than you do. Asking us if he’s okay will not garner any information you don’t already have.

CBJ fans who aren’t active on twitter/socials or anything like that can message me if you want the details. But we’re keeping the topic off of this thread and this board until it is either confirmed or denied.
Hope it's the typical X bullshit, but it's been 3 hours with no one denying. Whoever it was, hockey player or not, hope they're going to be ok. ❤️

Reactions: We Want Ten and DKH

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
What’s the definition of real confirmation/denial? The Columbus account? Johnny himself? A journalist? A well known person that would have the connections?
A formal announcement from the family or authorities.

If there is clarification to be had, it'll happen in the morning.

Reactions: Paulinbc

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
So TSN/ESPN wouldn’t suffice to you?
Any report from them would havd proceeded from an announcement of families/authorities. There's a journalistic protocol that's pretty standard when reporting on deaths.

Reactions: Roadhog

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don't want to believe it's true. And just because this rumor hasn't been debunked doesn't mean it's true. People sleep at night.

Even if the insiders are right and Johnny died (please not :bow: ) such things should not be posted on social media without the family's permission. But some are capable of doing anything just to have as many likes as possible. :thumbd:

Last edited:

olli

Most unbiased user
Dec 2, 2016
Canada
I don't want to believe it's true. And just because this rumor hasn't been debunked doesn't mean it's true. People sleep at night.

Even if the insiders are right and Johnny died (please not :bow: ) such things should not be posted on social media without the family's permission. But some are capable of doing anything just to have as many likes as possible. :thumbd:
I hate to say it but by now I’m pretty sure it would’ve been debunked if it weren’t true. It’s much much harder to get a credible source to verify something like this to be true. I wouldn’t want to be on social media verifying something like to be true if I new Johnny personally but if I knew it was false I would shut it down immediately.

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ

Team just confirmed it... Absolutely horrific

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad