Johnny Gaudreau Dead

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9253.jpeg

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
So I guess he apparently wasn’t super drunk, just had some drinks and was driving like a total asshole because he didn’t want to get caught in a slow lane of traffic. What a total POS.

What crazy, terrible news to wake up to. Just awful.

ColbyChaos

I am a made up country
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
So I guess he apparently wasn’t super drunk, just had some drinks and was driving like a total asshole because he didn’t want to get caught in a slow lane of traffic. What a total POS.

What crazy, terrible news to wake up to. Just awful.
Its even more infuriating that Mr. Sean Higgins has kids of his own and he chose to not only drink and drive but to also be an impatient asshole driving at a speed he cant even react to slow down to avoid hitting two people.

Also a normal rule of thumb if someone said they had 5-6 beers odds are they likely had more and wanted to undersell how much they had in order to feel better about themselves.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Its even more infuriating that Mr. Sean Higgins has kids of his own and he chose to not only drink and drive but to also be an impatient asshole driving at a speed he cant even react to slow down to avoid hitting two people.

Also a normal rule of thumb if someone said they had 5-6 beers odds are they likely had more and wanted to undersell how much they had in order to feel better about themselves.
It goes without saying but drivers like these really are the f***ing worst. We’ve all seen them. They’re so inconsiderate of other’s safety. I hope this guy spends the rest of his life in prison.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
one of those things you just don't expect to open up the news and see. took me a second to process. truly awful doesn't even describe it.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I merged the conversation about this tragedy together from two topics, so please note some folks may look like they've double posted when that wasn't the case. No posts were deleted as I definitely don't feel like stepping on toes of an obviously extremely emotional subject matter.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
RIP to the Gaudreau brothers. Just an awful tragedy. And the day before their sister's wedding, no less.

And JFC the main board thread is bordering on unreadable at this point. A cesspool of stupid, as always.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pez68 and Mrfenn92

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018

If this is inappropriate then please remove.

This is the court hearing for the scumbag. Makes my blood boil that he seems more inconvenienced than anything that he’ll be there until Thursday.

Like buddy, you’re going to be there a lot longer than that.

Last edited:

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
OMG ......there are no words. Life is so precious that we should never take for granted. Condolences to the Gaudreau family. May Johnny and Mathew rest in peace.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

This is the court hearing for the scumbag. Makes my blood boil that he seems more inconvenienced more than anything that he’ll be there until Thursday.

This piece of shit was apparently drinking in his car when it happened, as well. Sounds like it was road rage, on top of drinking and driving. He had passed a car already, and was trying to pass an SUV when the SUV moved over to the middle of the road to give them room on their bikes. He then tried to speed around the SUV ON THE RIGHT, which would have almost assuredly required him to go off the road. A total f***ing scumbag who should rot in prison for the rest of his life.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014

This is the court hearing for the scumbag. Makes my blood boil that he seems more inconvenienced more than anything that he’ll be there until Thursday.

That poor guy, being inconvenienced because he....[checks notes]...killed two individuals in a drunk driving incident he's solely responsible for.

Wish the worst for this individual.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
That poor guy, being inconvenienced because he....[checks notes]...killed two individuals in a drunk driving incident he's solely responsible for.

Wish the worst for this individual.
Imagine being that unaware. He has literally affected countless lives and is worried about when he can get back home to crack one open. f***ing makes me sick to my stomach.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Watched the video. “ I’m here until Thursday?” Um yeah buddy. What do you think this is? You killed people. Hope you rot. Unfortunately he will probably get 10 to 15 years because it’s slightly okay to kill people when you’re drunk for some reason.

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad