Injury Report: John Marino "months away" from returning

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Seriously, if Soderstrom is willing to come we need to get him signed. He would shine on a third pairing with Kolyachonok.

Not sure if he has personal issues to deal with in Sweden or if it was just a hockey decision.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Seriously, if Soderstrom is willing to come we need to get him signed. He would shine on a third pairing with Kolyachonok.

Not sure if he has personal issues to deal with in Sweden or if it was just a hockey decision.
He's signed a 2-year deal and has played 9 games already by the looks of it. I don't know if it'd be loaning him back to us or breaking a contract, but either way probably unlikely and he knows the organization already and the likelihood of permanently staying up in the NHL thereafter.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Liljegren and/or Shattenkirk is a start. Both are cheap options and far better than anything in Tucson.

Reports are Marino injured himself in training just before camp.

Reactions: Jakey53

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Liljegren and/or Shattenkirk is a start. Both are cheap options and far better than anything in Tucson.

Reports are Marino injured himself in training just before camp.
Liliegren could be interesting, but I don't want Shattenkirk, mostly because of age. I would like to find someone that can grow with the group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad