Jets Young Stars prep (prospect media & more)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Lines & D pairs:
He-Lambert-Barlow
Julien-Yager-Chibrikov
Torgersson- Zhilkin- Walton
Loponen-Nikkanen-Levis
Golder-Liwiski-King
(Mistelbacher rotating in)

Sward-Mayo
Kuzmin-Barteaux
Anhorn-Salomonsson
(Zloty slotting in)

Media:

Health news:
Chaz Lucius continues to work back to full health from his ankle surgery as per Moose head coach Mark Morrison. Because he hadn't gotten into any contact over the summer they are taking it slowly. He won't play in the Tournament.

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Really want to see the progress our young goalie prospects and if one shows more than the other
With the D the Jets are sending, they’ll get a good peppering.
IMG_7964.gif

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Top 3 lines all have some offensive potential...I believe Lambert and Barlow played a game or two on the Moose at the end of the season so maybe they'll click.

Defense looks suspect but will be first time seeing Dylan Anhorn play. Had a strong college year at St. Cloud St. last season 33 pts in 38 games. 25 years old playing his first pro season. Hopefully he turns out to be another one of those Zinger finds.

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Agree that forwards look exciting, goalies interesting, and the D outside of that Salmo / Anhorn pairing pretty weak.

But this tourney is always more about watching individual players for signs of where they are in their trajectory than team development, tactics or success. My main hope is that the Calgary Goons refrain from their annual tradition of taking out a Baby Jet for a few dozen games / season.

Play 'er safe, gents.

Reactions: surixon

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Lambert added 8lbs over the summer... good sign.
Really good sign - he needed to add a bit and it wouldn't surprise me is he continues to add.
As long as he doesn't try to pile on a lot of bulk in a short period, I'd think the gradual add of muscle will be a huge difference maker for him - especially when transitioning into the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad