GDT: Carolina Panthers 5: Young and the Restless Fans

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I don't follow the Panthers, but what's the issue with getting rid of a LB who was undrafted and has 4 tackles (1 being a sack) over 2 games and a TE who has been a practice squad tweeter? Were these guys better than their stats show? Just curious as I don't follow them much.

Reactions: Tryamw

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I'm very pleased to see the entire sports world wake up to the reality that the Panthers have the worst owner in professional sports. Petty, vindictive asshole who thinks he's smarter than everyone else and fires everyone when his own plans don't work.

And I fully agree with this. Hell, I would carry this over to every 1st round pick in the draft. Do not play for David Tepper. Its career suicide before it even gets started.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
My crackpot theory was Tepper drafted Young over Stroud because Young code switched and Stroud did not (hence the 'he's so smart' feeling from the 65 year old), but possibly doing it because Stroud charmed his wife is even worse lol. That was a plot point in Better Call Saul

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
My crackpot theory was Tepper drafted Young over Stroud because Young code switched and Stroud did not (hence the 'he's so smart' feeling from the 65 year old), but possibly doing it because Stroud charmed his wife is even worse lol. That was a plot point in Better Call Saul
It’s Stroud’s baby cow eyes.

Attachments

• IMG_0362.jpeg
    IMG_0362.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: Finlandia WOAT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad