Around the League Thread | Pre-Season Approaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
all lehner had to do to collect 4.5m was to show up for one physical. what an idiot

I usually fall pretty neutral on the Vegas shenanigans but there’s nothing to this and I’m 100% with Vegas. Guy has one job - show up. He didn’t. It’s that simple. Void it.

It's hard to judge. The guy is bankrupt but at the same time he is bipolar. But ya if I was his agent I would triple and quadruple check and ensure he shows up for his physical.

Jerry the great

Jul 8, 2022
It's hard to judge. The guy is bankrupt but at the same time he is bipolar. But ya if I was his agent I would triple and quadruple check and ensure he shows up for his physical.
he's also an alcoholic and has a history of drug abuse. when he goes off (on?) the rails it could be quite a clusterphuck. Hopefully he's okay....despite the fame and fortune*....dude has not had an easy life at all.

Reactions: vancityluongo

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Already been what like 3 seasons since Getzlaf retired? He had the same term as Perry and Perry was bought out, and played with Dal, Mon, TB, TB, Edm. So, they've gone 3 seasons without one.
Figured it will eventually land with MacTavish, but really no reason to add that pressure to a guy going into his 3rd NHL season.

Never a fan of rushing to give the C to a budding star player in his early 20's. C is overrated IMO in hockey.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Seider 7 years 8.55MM

Now maybe'll they'll stop giving him the Sisyphus deployment and let him actually contribute offensively.

Unless Edvinsson develops fast, the rest of their defence is so suspect. Who's Seider's best partner? Chiarot? Gustafsson? Holl? Petry? Maata?

Reactions: timw33

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Seider will play the hard minutes. Allow someone else to help SE along. Maybe in a couple years they play together or they each anchor a pairing.

Managed to get both Raymond and seider in for term at under $17 mill combined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad