Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

Jets

All hat, no cattle.
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2010
Winnipeg
How does Barlow have zero points again tonight... his team has already scored 6 goals?

Something feels very off about Barlow at this point.

If he continues having a down season, I could see him being quietly included in a deadline trade for a top 6 forward or top 4 D.

With the jets hot start though, they should be trying to land a big fish like Andersson from Calgary earlier and load up as quick as possible, but knowing Chevy they won't.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
How does Barlow have zero points again tonight... his team has already scored 6 goals?

Looks like a player that peaked physically in his draft year. He's just been going the wrong way since then.

I also think he might be part of a deadline deal as we have more then enough winger depth.

Reactions: Aggie204

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Looks like a player that peaked physically in his draft year. He's just been going the wrong way since then.

I also think he might be part of a deadline deal as we have more then enough winger depth.
Not a chance. A trade this early would mean Chevy admitting he reached for a package of Colby, but grabbed Limburger by mistake. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Luc Labelle

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

Agreed but other GMs will only value him as he is not what he was on his draft day. Saying that he might still have some value.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012

I was coming here to post the same. I was checking the scores and saw Oshawa scored 7 goals and thought "okay maybe Barlow finally gets going and got atleast a couple of points" Only to see the statline 0 points. 😭

I don't think it was bad pick at the time but man this is rough. I kinda wanted Quinton Musty in that draft but that guy is looking like a headcase sitting out on his junior team so not many good options that stand out from the 2nd half of the 1st round of that draft. We missed Sandin-Pellikka by 1 pick.

Reactions: Buffdog

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
Barlow needs to get his head on straight. He should be much much better at this stage.

I’m usually opposed to giving up on young players, but it’s looking like it’s time to cut bait. Use him (+ if necessary) to reel in a defensive upgrade that clearly pushes Fleury and Stanley (who haven’t looked bad) into press box injury replacement roles as opposed to everyday # 6 d-men.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad