GDT: Game 8/82 Blues @ Leafs 6PM CST FDSNMW

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I agree with almost all of that, but this page in particular is a pretty good indicator of Kyrou having haters. I mean, he's off to a point per game start, he's forechecking, backchecking, he's got a more active stick, he's where he's supposed to be positionally, and we're still here with backhanded compliments of his play. It reminds me of the tribalist shit here like the Petro arguments. Can't just we say, "great game" and leave it at that? People are more concerned with waiting for a bad game from him so they can do a victory lap about being right.

Fair enough. There's the one troll who does nothing but trash Kyrou, but when you put him on ignore then I think the amount of Kyrou hate goes down dramatically. I'm critical of Kyrou at times but I certainly don't hate him. I just wanna see more consistency and him take his game to the next level. When he's on his game, he's definitely the most fun player on the Blues to watch.

Petro is still a jerk, btw :sarcasm:

Reactions: Xerloris

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Each of the last 2 years we have seen significant improvement from Kyrou on an all around game and yet people are still on his balls. Like for f***ing real I can't imagine what it would be like if one of you was someones employer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad