Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015

Obscure play on obscure musical reference.

Soz.

1729614250949.png

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I hope, with the claim he went to the Penguins because of their history of winning, that he never sees a playoff game. Could happen too! Once Malkin and Crosby retire, it’s going to be a long painful rebuild in Pittsburg. The cupboards are bare!
After the shit he pulled with us, he'll work his way to UFA via the arbitration route a la Trouba if all of a sudden it starts to "not feel right" in Pittsburgh too. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he uses that as a threat to demand a trade at some point

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
After the shit he pulled with us, he'll work his way to UFA via the arbitration route a la Trouba if all of a sudden it starts to "not feel right" in Pittsburgh too. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he uses that as a threat to demand a trade at some point
Rutger has to first establish himself as an NHL player. Nothing is a guarantee in pro sports. There are 1st round busts galore, especially in a league that drafts 18 year old kids and various stages of development.

Whis

Jul 1, 2016
Do any of our prospect trackers know what the deal with Nehring was last year? 14 pts in 44 games in the USHL and then moves to colleague and from the clips I have seen seems to be dominating. Was it usage last year?

Saw a prospect model that had him at 14th on expected Nhlers from all prospects right now (He was 24th).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad