Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

Teppo Numenor

Mar 14, 2016
Agree.

I thought Lucius was fine last night. He'll probably ramp up his speed and aggressiveness but you could already see that he doesn't shy away from crowded areas on the ice and he makes quick decisions with the puck. He can get his shot off with little time or space. If he can stay healthy, he's still a viable NHL prospect
I just hope, you know, his leg doesn't break doing something dangerous, like watching TV.

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Even with the big fellas at 4-0, this is still the happiest thread in the forum.

What a time to be a Jerts fan!

Great to see He-Man continuing his blistering pace -- don't see him winning the scoring trophy, but a big, fast, smart super-pest who can track back, disrupt and score is a very, very valuable piece of any contender puzzle, IMO.

Yaeger continuing to pace as a Little Lite all-rounder with real consistency.

Always appreciated Lucious' skillset -- quite a few young players outgrow their injuries so here's hoping he's one of those and can have a healthy, productive season.

Thanks all for keeping this thread updated and friendly. Best picker-upper around.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Add a little more perspective to his performance - wasn't there speculation that his production would fall off because MJW aren't as strong a team as last year?
Yeah I think it was mainly Jagger Firkus moving on who was their top scorer. That however is probably offset by more icetime and opportunity for Yager who is now "the man" in Moose Jaw.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Add a little more perspective to his performance - wasn't there speculation that his production would fall off because MJW aren't as strong a team as last year?

He's producing the same pace as last year without the same support. I'm quite happy, I wanted him to show he could drive a team offensively and so far so good.

Yeah I think it was mainly Jagger Firkus moving on who was their top scorer. That however is probably offset by more icetime and opportunity for Yager who is now "the man" in Moose Jaw.

They also had Mateychuk on d and Savoie for a time upfront as well. That is a good amount of talent gone.

Last edited:

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
As long as He continues His torrid pace, we should capitalize all His pronouns out of respect for Him.
No points in His past 2 games.

Walton with 2G2A today in a 4-3 win, including OT goal.

One assist for Julien.

One goal one assist for Barlow.

Ad

Ad

Ad