Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
On one hand it’s still too early to care, but on the other hand he had a full beard at 17 and may have already maxed out physically. Wish the Jets took a C like Ritchie instead

There are quite a few prospects taken after Barlow who are looking very good. Centres, RHD, wingers, but that is all hindsight. I think most of us were pretty happy with the pick at the time.

Reactions: Buffdog

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
There are quite a few prospects taken after Barlow who are looking very good. Centres, RHD, wingers, but that is all hindsight. I think most of us were pretty happy with the pick at the time.
Agreed. Some players taken after have looked really good.

HockeyProspect.com was very high on Barlow and had him 6th so my hope is that the things that they saw in him are still there and will flourish. Skating still seems like it could be an issue though.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Agreed. Some players taken after have looked really good.

HockeyProspect.com was very high on Barlow and had him 6th so my hope is that the things that they saw in him are still there and will flourish. Skating still seems like it could be an issue though.

I think that skating is the only issue that is visible right now. If he improves that, other things may surface, like HIQ for example. I'm not too concerned with his current lack of production. He is adapting to a new team and is still getting plenty of shots. With his shot, they will start going in. I am more concerned with his lack of assists. I hope that comes around.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad