Prospect Info: Jets Prospects

Krauser

Oct 3, 2017
Kevin He having one hell of a draft+1 season so far.

Impressive production:

He has 14 points in 5 games -- 2.8 PPG. Last year, he scored at 0.83 PPG.

He's 2nd in the OHL in scoring, behind only 2025 draft eligible Porter Martone, who has 16 points in 6 games.

He leads the OHL with 32 shots on goal in 5 games, averaging 6.4 SOG per game. Last year, He averaged 4.4 SOG per game.

Niagara have scored 24 goals, so He has points on 58.3% of the team's goals (14/24).

9 of He's 14 points have come at even strength (1.8 even strength PPG). He has 1 power-play goal, 1 short-handed goal, 2 assists on the power-play and 1 assist on an empty net goal.

All 7 of He's assists have been primary assists.

Last edited:

Shlep

Sep 13, 2024
Impressive production:

He has 14 points in 5 games -- 2.8 PPG. Last year, he scored at 0.83 PPG.

He's 2nd in the OHL in scoring, behind only 2025 draft eligible Porter Martone, who has 16 points in 6 games.

He leads the OHL with 32 shots on goal in 5 games, averaging 6.4 SOG per game. Last year, He averaged 4.4 SOG per game.

Niagara have scored 24 goals, so He has points on 58.3% of the team's goals (14/24).

9 of He's 14 points have come at even strength (1.8 even strength PPG). He has 1 power-play goal, 1 short-handed goal, 2 assists on the power-play and 1 assist on an empty net goal.

All 7 of He's assists have been primary assists.
I'll be happy if he can finish around 1.5 points per game. Guy plays a simple buzzsaw game, putting up numbers with that style combined with his size is really impressive.

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I see that Colby Barlow is off to a quick start this year in junior. Zero points in three games.
Does he not have anyone feeding him for one timers this year?
I'd be alright sending him over in a package at this point for a guy like Andersson or Weegar from Calgary. Not super impressed with what I saw during camp and preseason

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
My hot take of the day... Yager will play in an NHL playoff game before McGroarty.

Watching the first 3 Pens games, if I were a Pens fan, I'd be very nervous wondering if father time has finally caught Malkin/Crosby... they don't look as dominant as before.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Watched the 3rd and end of 2nd of Moose Jaw game and oof that was some terrible hockey... barely any shots from Moose Jaw trailing by 1 in the 3rd... dumb penalties and constant misplays of the puck.

Interestingly there is a guy called Kovacevic that plays on Yager's liner, wonder if there is any relation to Johnny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad