GDT: Jets @ Leafs 7PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
That was definite penalty on Kadri, but I never understand why refs allow guys to throw a punch at a guys head like Trouba did and not call it.
Exactly, however, if Kadri retaliates like that, he gets a penalty for sure! Then 4 on 4!

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I know you can't hit a guy in the numbers... what I don't get is sure he's going for the puck... looks back. . Sees Kadri coming... then still turns his back to him anyway...

Don't get me wrong... Kadris fault but ... why doesn't he protect himself there.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
Your team is dominating and u do a stupid hit like that.
Looked to me like Kadri was going for the hit, Trouba turned his back, and Kadri attempted to ease up. Still a penalty under the rule book, so not complaining in that regard. But I think the rule book should be altered. Intentionally turning your back on hit is a grey area.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I want to see Tavares get upset a bit more. I think he'll be a better player when he's angry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad