GDT: Jets @ Leafs 7PM CBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I know you can't hit a guy in the numbers... what I don't get is sure he's going for the puck... looks back. . Sees Kadri coming... then still turns his back to him anyway...

Don't get me wrong... Kadris fault but ... why doesn't he protect himself there.
My question is... how do you ever go for a hit on the boards? If the player turns his back on you too late for you to stop, insta penalty. Just seems weird.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I love when the NHL schedules the same teams back to back. Game 2 always has more emotion.
The NHL is dumb for not making more of the Atlantic division games like that. By the time we see Ottawa or Florida, I really don’t care about them.

Reactions: ElbowLander

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Why are people blaming kadri for the penalty? It wasnt even a penalty. Refs have been against the leafs all season
It was a hit from behind for sure. 2 minutes, well deserved, whether the player turned or not! However, the retaliation should also have been called!

Reactions: MyBudJT

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Matthews needs someone like Leivo. Someone strong along the boards
Two guys speed isn't working out since all we do is dump and chase

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
My question is... how do you ever go for a hit on the boards? If the player turns his back on you too late for you to stop, insta penalty. Just seems weird.

Yeah true. It happens so fast sometimes.

Again don't you go into a corner and turn a bit so a guy hits your shoulder more.

Hell I remember as a kid hearing coaches say... if you're going to get hit hard... get your arms and stick up ... guess they don't say that anymore. I don't know.

ElbowLander

Jan 12, 2018
I love when the NHL schedules the same teams back to back. Game 2 always has more emotion.
The NHL is dumb for not making more of the Atlantic division games like that. By the time we see Ottawa or Florida, I really don’t care about them.

You mean the way to create more divisional rivalries isnt with the stupid playoff format. Who knew?

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
It's like Marleau and Brown think if they squint hard enough the puck will go through the defenders stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad