GDT: Jets landing at the Leafs - 7:00 on Sportsnet. Be Wary of Buffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
Jets are getting some hits, but the Leafs are pretty well dominating the play right now.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
We're getting manhandled.

Props to Kadri for trying to hit Buff.

Winnipeg is very physical. Kadri is really wanting to win, I like that there. Drawing so many penalties is a fight too, he is important now. We should keep him for life. Kadri won't be a noob anymore I hope too. He wants to win and should because he is the first line center of the toronto maple leafs.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Wow Winnipeg getting away with some dirty plays. Chiarot with a high hit on JVR (luckily he missed) and then a punch on Froese that is not a penalty? Refs sometimes man.

I think it's time to bring in Phaneuf... Then again, he'll probably get a penalty because that is how he works :laugh:

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Byfuglien is one of the rare players who can dominate the whole game by himself.

There are not that many who can do it anymore. Buff did it last year against us with grreat man force.

If I ever get bored with my virtual life I am going to steal your alias and troll message boards.

Go leafs go!

lampshade*

As anticipated leafs getting manhandled physically. Kinda sad to watch them getting pushed around with no push back. Ah well Kadri will draw a penalty sometime. Embarrassing.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
That last rush is a perfect illustration of what is wrong with Matthias. A lounging stick wave finishing position behind the net instead of crashing the crease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad