Jets fans around the world - introduce yourselves!

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I'm the resident non lesbian poster. I can get in some peoples feathers but like debating.

Huge Wheeler fan too but not to the point I won't say he's playing crappy

Edit: I may be a lady but when it comes to hockey I'm not a lady at all

Last edited:

CaptainChef

Jan 5, 2014
Bedroom Jetsville
Hi. Welcome aboard. I'm a car-carrying member of the we-can't stand Pavs fraternity, trying to come to terms with third line Jesus & I just can't figure out how anyone can't dig what the Chef's cooking - yes thats directed at you Sip:p:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hi. Welcome aboard. I'm a car-carrying member of the we-can't stand Pavs fraternity, trying to come to terms with third line Jesus & I just can't figure out how anyone can't dig what the Chef's cooking - yes thats directed at you Sip:p:

On Wheeler; I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures!

That's why it's different with Schief!

;)

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Hi! I'm Sensibleguy. He's Derfel. I'm Sensibleguy.

250px-Lennyandcarl.png

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Welcome! I'm Romang.

I don't engage in conversation with posters who have less than 10,000 posts.

But the reward of getting to 10,000 is definitely worth it. Just ask Hammer, who recently registered on my radar and is happier than ever because of it!

RonJon

May 18, 2011
RonJon reporting. I'm here because they pay me.....and to get 9000 more posts because until you have a Swedish friend you have nothing.....At least that what Romang says.....to people with 10000 posts. :sarcasm:

Derfel*

Hello. I'm Derfel.

Some people say I can be irrational at times. They may be right.

JMT21

I Give A Dam!
Aug 8, 2011
In My House
Hey JMT21 here... "JMT" stands for "just my thoughts" and 21 is my favorite number....... tax accountant by day..... beaver lover at night. :naughty:

I'm here because I'm only 9,046 posts away from Romang acknowledging my existence. :cry:

BTW... without a beaver avatar, you're on probation as a member of this forum;)

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'm Jet,

I am the exact opposite of flyingkiwi.

I 'hate' Dustin Byfuglien and 'love' Anthony Peluso.

My bark is definitely worse than my bite.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

Heavy, man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad