Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 5-1 (Hoglander)

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I know, Juolevi was resurrecting hope in becoming a real solid top 4 with the way he was playing. He had really good stick work and was surprisingly looking like a young Edler with his physicality. After all that, his development is stunted again.

I do admit though that Hamonic and Benn have been much better lately so its hard to take them out. But in the beginning of his taxi time, they were terrible but were allowed time to play out of it. And before that Juolevi was benched to give Chatfield time to prove himself.

On a positive note, very happy to see that Horvat is ok. That looked like a season ending injury at first.
To me, this season should've been used to really see what the team has in Juolevi, especially when they were so bad early on and have really been out of contention for most of the season. I hate that even now, when there's very little chance of making the playoffs, they still won't give him a shot.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I treally hope Horvat plays for y'all tonight sire :clap: He has been such a horse and a warrior this season again. What a player, a true force. He would have a huge holiday after this game, cause y'alls ain't playing for a while and have a well deserved break. This is a key game though, And I think needing Horvat back is such a pivotal thang. Lets see what happens and see a big war tonight.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
I treally hope Horvat plays for y'all tonight sire :clap: He has been such a horse and a warrior this season again. What a player, a true force. He would have a huge holiday after this game, cause y'alls ain't playing for a while and have a well deserved break. This is a key game though, And I think needing Horvat back is such a pivotal thang. Lets see what happens and see a big war tonight.

Why is it a key game?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hard to make a prediction on this one.....Jets in game four of their road-trip, while the Canucks were clearly gassed on Monday after returning from the East.

Hopefully the Canucks can pot one early....the longer the scoreless drought continues against the Jets, the more it gets into their heads.

One thing seems almost certain....Canucks will be outshot and out-chanced again, which means Demko will have to be their best player. I'm guessing a 3-2 game with the result a toss-up.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Still not sure why Gaudette isn’t being tried as a winger with Miller if Horvat and Sutter are good to go. Also gives them a chance to see if Hawrluk can play C at the NHL level.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
I think y'all have that chance for the playoffs spot if can and will win this mui importantte game sire. If Horvat plays sire, I will put some money on this team also. Investing hard I mean.

tenor.gif

last time I checked, the odds were 14 million to one

Joe Rogan

Jun 21, 2019
I forgot to turn off my car's engine while I was pumping gas this morning. I felt like an idiot, but then I thought that there was a guy who traded 33rd overall and Jared Mccann for Realgud. Now I don't feel like a jackass anymore

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
If Bo and Foundation cant lacem up heres the lineup @Canuckle1970 this is a cupwinning team i figure

Motte Miller Haweryluk
Roussell Gaudette Brock Boeser
Hoglander Grayvac Macewan
Eriksson Michaels Virtanen

Edler Schmidt
Hughes Hamonic
Jordie Benn Myers

Demmer
Holts

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Just saw the game tonight is at 7:30. That's 10:30 for me! Why can't these west coast games be started earlier so the Canucks fans here in Utica aren't so disadvantaged by such terrible late starts here. People have to work the next day. Hanging in there until 1-2 am and getting up at 6 to get to work at 7 is a tough order.

:sarcasm:

Last edited:

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Damn!!!!!!!!!!! Just saw the game tonight is at 7:30. That's 10:30 for me! Why cant' these west coast games be started earlier so the Canucks fans here in Utica aren't so disadvantaged by such terrible late starts here. People have to work the next day. Hanging in there until 1-2 am and getting up at 6 to get to work at 7 is a tough order.

:sarcasm:
I'm impressed that you were able to make this post! Carry on, soldier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad