Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 5-1 (Hoglander)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Physically challenging for him or just lost interest?

I can tell you my golf partner since I retired in 2005 just passed recently. I don't have an immediate urge to get back out there right away.
I don't honestly know. he still watches every f***ing golf tour match within sight of a television camera... men, women, oldies, undercard... he's physically healthy...

I dunno, dude's hard to read.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
alright, here we go... guaranteed win night. Jake's gonna get his first apple of the season. You like apples? how about this apple?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
week's break? wtf? in a condensed season?

Every team gets one. The whining about too many games in too few days happens to every team. Montreal is going to be in deep shit if they don't get clearance to play real soon. They are going to have to squeeze those postponed games into the schedule they already have on the calendar. Don't expect any Vancouver sympathy, yet so many whined like they were getting screwed. It all works out very similar for all of the teams.

I expect Benning to use the same lame excuse when he explains what went wrong this season.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Every team gets one. The whining about too many games in too few days happens to every team. Montreal is going to be in deep shit if they don't get clearance to play real soon. They are going to have to squeeze those postponed games into the schedule they already have on the calendar. Don't expect any Vancouver sympathy, yet so many whined like they were getting screwed. It all works out very similar for all of the teams.

I expect Benning to use the same lame excuse when he explains what went wrong this season.
seems to be coming at the right time at least.. lots of guys hurt.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
They appear to be working at burning every board on the bridge in the 1st period. If they don't get anything out of it, things won't be good as they won't have any way back.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad