GDT: Jets Board: WCQF - #1 vs WC#2 : Jets host F*** Vegas @ 3pm CT - Series Tied 1-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Start the game strong and fast, shoot, score, hit, defend

1682193722369.png

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Thanks @Ginger Papa for the gdt.
May the whiteout result in a Vegas wipeout! GJG.

Ps…good thing I looked to see what time the game was today because I just assumed it was an evening game. I would have tuned in around 5:00ish. Unless this goes into OT, I would have missed the game.

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
LFGOOOO!!!

I got tickets to game 4. Anyone know if they’ll let me bring my lightsaber in? Put the white Kyber crystal in so it is appropriate for a whiteout.

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
Agree. All this gambling stuff is way too prominent.
I think I’d even prefer to watch that little girl boss around her family in those Save-On-Foods commercials.
I feel it’s so undignified for celebrities to do gambling commercials, but worse if it’s NOT a sports celebrity. That’s just undignified and nonsensical.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I'm not worried and I don't care if there is less or more in the next round. If anything, I'm the intruder in the boys' room and I don't want things changed to suit me. If I'm offended, I don't have to read it. If I'm bored with reading fox this and fox that over and over, I just wander off in search of something interesting. Or I might, believe it or not, actually do some schoolwork on this keyboard.

That said, after we dispose of the Knights, is Minnesota our next opponent? I seem to recall someone saying after Reaves' late season ugliness that we wouldn't see the Wild again until the third series. I might have got that right. Who is our next opponent?

PS: My mom would be very pleased to see your "amongst".

Nah, we're in the Pacific division bracket.

I feel it’s so undignified for celebrities to do gambling commercials, but worse if it’s NOT a sports celebrity. That’s just undignified and nonsensical.
I've said this before, but the only guy who I had no problem doing them was Dan O'Toole after he got fired by TSN.

By all means buddy, go get your bag.

Reactions: Channelcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad