GDT: Jets Board: WCQF - #1 vs WC#2 : Jets host F*** Vegas @ 3pm CT - Series Tied 1-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Buff brought so much to this team. Anyone know what he's doing now?

Of course Buff is still ice fishing.
Buff brought so much to this team. Anyone know what he's doing now?
Of course Buff is still ice fishing. But the lakes are starting to melt so he better not stay out on the ice too long…

Like Scheifele.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Of course Buff is still ice fishing.

Of course Buff is still ice fishing. But the lakes are starting to melt so he better not stay out on the ice too long…

Like Scheifele.
Do you like R.E.M. (the rock band, not rapid eye movement)?

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I don't think there's much talking about anything this morning. It's mostly just F-bombs chanted mindlessly.

It kind of reminds me of a playground full of 12 year old boys who get a thrill out of using swear words.
A9IJP6p.gif

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't think there's much talking about anything this morning. It's mostly just F-bombs chanted mindlessly.

It kind of reminds me of a playground full of 12 year old boys who get a thrill out of using swear words.
It goes back to the Western Conference final when Vegas was doing a whole wack of goofy stuff to the Jets, turning off lights when the Jets were going to practice amongst other things . It became a thing to say f*** Vegas . Don't worry there will be less in the next round , at least until we play Minnesota then it might start up again.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Those aren't F-bombs. That is just the nickname of the team we are going to play. They ARE the F**k Vegas.

Doesn't help that the Jets are a Bell team, TV rights are TSN, and have Bell on the sides of their helmets.

Ad blocker?

Sponsorship?

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
It goes back to the Western Conference final when Vegas was doing a whole wack of goofy stuff to the Jets, turning off lights when the Jets were going to practice amongst other things . It became a thing to say f*** Vegas . Don't worry there will be less in the next round , at least until we play Minnesota then it might start up again.
I'm not worried and I don't care if there is less or more in the next round. If anything, I'm the intruder in the boys' room and I don't want things changed to suit me. If I'm offended, I don't have to read it. If I'm bored with reading fox this and fox that over and over, I just wander off in search of something interesting. Or I might, believe it or not, actually do some schoolwork on this keyboard.

That said, after we dispose of the Knights, is Minnesota our next opponent? I seem to recall someone saying after Reaves' late season ugliness that we wouldn't see the Wild again until the third series. I might have got that right. Who is our next opponent?

PS: My mom would be very pleased to see your "amongst".

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I'm not worried and I don't care if there is less or more in the next round. If anything, I'm the intruder in the boys' room and I don't want things changed to suit me. If I'm offended, I don't have to read it. If I'm bored with reading fox this and fox that over and over, I just wander off in search of something interesting. Or I might, believe it or not, actually do some schoolwork on this keyboard.

That said, after we dispose of the Knights, is Minnesota our next opponent? I seem to recall someone saying after Reaves' late season ugliness that we wouldn't see the Wild again until the third series. I might have got that right. Who is our next opponent?

We would play the winner of the Oilers/Kings series (Kings up 2-1).

You’re right. The F Vegas thing is pretty dumb and boring. Not everyone can be as original as Guffman.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Minnesota in the Western conference final if THEY make it that far.:naughty:

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
It was the AI merge of Winnipeg Jets Girl and AJF that cursed us last game!!!
And I'm not that big a fan of AJF photos. I mean, it tickled me to have someone find his pics and I liked the attitude of inclusion, but most of my comments were just playing along with the expected drooling meme.

I'm quite happy for AJF to be banned in here if it will nudge the Luck Meter ever so slightly in our favour. Not that we need luck, of course, to trounce the Knights.

And if anyone needs yet another reminder of my usual rant: stop the first 5 shots, clear away the rebounds, make careful passes to clear our zone, and put lots of pucks on their net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad