Friedman: Jets and Rutger McGroarty are not talking - his name is coming up in trade talks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

Listen to the actual comments a bit more insightful

Jets needs are 2C and top 4 RHD

Reactions: BHD

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019

Dvorak and Savard are yours.

mr figgles

Mar 24, 2012

Laughton and Ristolainen. I‘ll draw up the paperwork.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Maybe the Jets and Rutger McGroarty are not talking right now because there’s nothing to say to each other that already hasn’t been said.

Rutger McGroarty still has 2 seasons of NCAA eligibility left, so the Jets can afford to sit on their developing prospect for at least another season, so everyone can just cool it and just Relax. :nod:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Could see Anaheim kicking tires on him , he’s got a build I think pv would like a lot

What are jets biggest needs, saw someone say RHD and unfortunately don’t think we can help there(only expendable guy we have is prob moore and he can walk after this season in college, so I doubt he signs with the jets)

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Probably not as much as people think
2nd or another descent prospect
Especially if he will only sign with one team. No other team will give up an asset for him knowing it’s a waste. And why would the team he plans on signing with give up a young asset? They will do like Minny did to get Faber. Move out a good player but one who either currently gets paid a bit too much or who is coming up to a new contract where he will likely get a bit too much. Chevy is pretty shrewd though. I expect a return like with Trouba where it appears at first it’s bad but after a while it looks okay. Not great like the return for PLD but still okay.

• Haha
Reactions: TS Quint
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad