Post-Game Talk: Jets 8 - Sharks 3

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Best part of this absolutely dominant win is that Ehlers looked like an elite player and the schefi-connor line had absolutely horrible fancy stats... so let the debate rage on!!!

• Haha
Reactions: GNP and Buffdog

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Love the Friday night wins just needed the Iafallo goal for fight for your right to party

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
First time ever the Jets started 4-0, so who knows ? we may even beat last years 108 point total, or at least come close to it.

Great to see the Ehlers line producing they way they did, and Ehlers was flying out there. In my mind, Ehlers is a key player for the Jets, and without him, we wouldn't have much of a second line. Names is also underrated, always hustling and making players, and is a good skater. Be nice to see Ehlers get resigned, but it's a matter of how much $$

Hope the Jets continue playing like this, and thump the Pens.

Last edited:

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Best part of this absolutely dominant win is that Ehlers looked like an elite player and the schefi-connor line had absolutely horrible fancy stats... so let the debate rage on!!!
Didn’t they out score their opposition 5 v 5? They had 1 and their goals were pp, against our 4th line and against our third line.

Malcsta

Mar 15, 2024
are the pens doing alright this year so far? havent watched any of the games. wouldnt be shocked if its a surprise afternoon stinker, seems to happen frequently.

slurpee addict

Winter is Coming
Jul 13, 2018
Winnipeg
Didn’t see the game but pleased to see line 2 get going. Any line with Names at centre has a chance to be good. He’s so responsible and consistent. Perfetti performance (points) is a good sign. Hope I’m wrong with him. We need that extra scoring.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Ok yes I like the win but the reason the 2nd line dominated is because A) the sharks 2nd line is complete trash and B) they were tired. I hope to God we see Ehlers score 70+ points this year. Perfetan was perfect. I remain optimistically skeptical.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
This is a good point. Samberg is looking great, and Fleury easily fills a bottom pairing role.
I don't want to throw water on the fire but it's early and we have played a few weaker teams (and the Oilers didn't show up) -
But it is encouraging to see Fleury play as well as he has - and the depth is nice.
Stand and Ville will need to impress - no walk on's

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad