Post-Game Talk: Jets 6 - Coilers 0

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Thanks for pointing this out. It is a great way to watch how the play developed leading to the goal. I did not notice Kupari cycled the puck on his goal!

That's what I was thinking too. You can watch all the players on the ice and see who might have been out of position, etc. (Obviously the technology has to be "right", but you know what I mean)

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
That's what I was thinking too. You can watch all the players on the ice and see who might have been out of position, etc. (Obviously the technology has to be "right", but you know what I mean)
I get it. I assuem this is 100% or close to 100% accurate.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Bandwidth compliance across platforms... by and large streamed...

Try streaming on Kodi using some full on 48 gb and up files on wired highspeed in Winnipeg... 3rd World like...

St...stu...stutter... mu...muther...fffff...@ck*r...
I'm outside the city using Starlink. Soooo... no. 😁

Also, I prefer Stremio.

Reactions: Cypruss

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yes. Way better that the Jets go unnoticed and there's no pressure on this group. They fold when the spotlights on. I know lots hate the Jets don't get mentioned and complain about to much Leafs, Habs or whatnot... But let them talk about those teams and the Jets just fly under the radar doing their thing.

I enjoy the fact we get ignored.

Underdog is soooooo much more fun.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I'm wondering g why people aren't shitting on CSV for having and absolute shit xGF% of 12.73%

Oh, right... it's because it wasn't CSV. It was ENP lol

As badly as schief gets caved, he NEVER gets caved that badly. Yet the statsnerds overlook it becaue two of their golden children are on that line

Queue the "sample size" folks incoming

Reactions: Cypruss

Jack7222

Mar 17, 2021
I'm wondering g why people aren't shitting on CSV for having and absolute shit xGF% of 12.73%

Oh, right... it's because it wasn't CSV. It was ENP lol

As badly as schief gets caved, he NEVER gets caved that badly. Yet the statsnerds overlook it becaue two of their golden children are on that line

Queue the "sample size" folks incoming

I don't really get it. Why would 'stats nerds' overlook stats? What is it you think makes "the golden children" golden in the eyes of "stats nerds"? Isn't it because they have great stats?

If ENP had an extended period with poor stats why wouldn't a stats nerd take that into account? They're a stats nerd... do you think people just think Ehlers is handsome or something?

And why wouldn't sample size matter... is there a reason you think this game is more representative of ENP than their extended stats? Or are you just trying to suggest that the concept of tracking shot share is stupid because players who usually have good shot share had a game where they had bad shot share?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad