Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 - Blues 2

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
The Jets have come down from their stratospheric highs when they were shooting 30% and saving 100% after game 1. Now, after game six they're shooting 14.44% and saving 94.32%. Regressing to the mean!

Still a PDO of 108.76 :eek3::laugh:

But my "nowhere to go" post was a joke, just in case you took it seriously.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
This is going to throw a wrench for some wanting to watch

1729725706167.png

Reactions: Upperdeckjet

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
This is going to throw a wrench for some wanting to watch

View attachment 920671

Might need to dig up a life jacket before I try my hand at sailing in the near future...

Just so I’m clear, the only (legal) way to watch those four games is with a Prime subscription?

Absolute bunkum if that’s the case…

This is what I assumed based upon what has been said. There's a certain number of games this year that will only be available on Prime.

I cancelled my Prime this past summer (before the announcement) due to not wanting to pay Jeff Bezos anymore for subpar services. When I heard that announcement, my reaction was "I guess this season I'm listening to some games on the radio!"

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Just checked Shaw for the game on the 28th and on SN West it shows Blackout.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I'm actually kinda hoping the Jets lose before the Leafs game. Rather not risk having the first loss of the season to those guys.

True, but something else to consider is *extending* a ridiculous streak against a sliding Leafs team. Reading HF Leafs after that with a drink in hand makes for a good evening.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
Northern MB
I was lurking the Blues GDT last night. Can we just forget our divisional rivalry and be best friends with them?

Reasonable group, friendly, lots of good things to say about Jets. I’d split a case of Busch Light with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad