Post-Game Talk: Jets 2 - Wild 1 in OT

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
f***, that celly from KFC is a Chad move. Thought the Jets played relatively well tonight, even the second line was starting to come up a little bit. Hopefully they are able to get some chemistry and execution under their belt because they haven't been performing great in these three games. Pionk had a relatively strong game, surprisingly. Want to see the top 6 score 5 on 5 goal.
Using the word Celly is such a Chad thing to say;)
sweet-chad-dumb.gif

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
It looks like my TSN3 subscription is a good investment. The game was frustrating at times but that goal at the end of the first period was a thing of beauty.

Anyone else have the feeling that half the team didn't really come to play tonight? I'm expecting a sheaf of comments from Oscar the Grouch along the lines of "Oh, was Ehlers on the ice?"

Bring on the Sharks! I'll be out that night but I'm looking forward to Arniel continuing his undefeated streak as the Jets' head coach.

dcypher

Feb 7, 2013
Great game, I'm pretty sure the rest of the team knows where to improve. This year feels different and I'm glad I set my expectations low for this season, it makes the games more enjoyable to watch.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
3/5 skeletons for this one. Fefe's last second goal in the first with the goalie pulled is something you don't see very often. Helle solid after the cheapy, Rasmus and the whole 4th line still giving it. Pionk with a very good game, he and Samberg are coming around solid 2nd pair. KFC scores goals. 2 line needs to figure it out and since the Jets are winning they will be given time. 3-0 and some days off.

6ee23da15b437dd6cc229c45a73afb9d.gif6ee23da15b437dd6cc229c45a73afb9d.gif6ee23da15b437dd6cc229c45a73afb9d.gif

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
It looks like my TSN3 subscription is a good investment. The game was frustrating at times but that goal at the end of the first period was a thing of beauty.

Anyone else have the feeling that half the team didn't really come to play tonight? I'm expecting a sheaf of comments from Oscar the Grouch along the lines of "Oh, was Ehlers on the ice?"

Bring on the Sharks! I'll be out that night but I'm looking forward to Arniel continuing his undefeated streak as the Jets' head coach.
I thought the whole team played fairly well. Even the PNE line picked it up in the third

At the end of the day, a win is a win and it's even better against those f***heads

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Second line was better but need to start turning the zone time they get into better looks.

Not enough scoring chances coming from them but maybe the third period was them turning a corner. Atleast they have sorted out their d game which was much better.

Reactions: LowLefty and hn777

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
For the Corsi Scheifele/Connor hater club ... I'm going to keep track this year.
Three straight games Scheifele/Connor have out scored what they gave up even thou they were on the ice for 2 goals which imo were not there fault.
3-0 wins.

Reactions: LowLefty

Aries56

Jan 10, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
Jets looking good defensively, need to get the 2nd line going offensively.

You don't expect a ton of offense from the Lowry line and the top line can't be the only one producing. It should be a top priority to get the second line showing up on the scoreboard.

Would be nice to give Lambert a shot. He's probably not as good defensively, but he could inject more creativity and finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad