Post-Game Talk: Jets 2 - Hawks 1 in OT

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
I hated most of that game. Second period was way too loose in execution. How much of that is lack of chemistry, I wonder. Ehlers and Perfetti go together like pop rocks and coke. The defense was pretty good, outside of Pionk's misread leading to that rush chance against. Hellebuyck could have had that shot, I thought. I won't begrudge him missing it, though - he's made far harder saves. Hawks are really good at clogging up the NZ. Jets need to play with a _lot_ more pace and not let other teams control play.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
lol I had this ready to go for the PGT...

1728701211892.jpeg

Easy Fix though..

1728701984404.jpeg

Last edited:

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Schief: from whipping boy to savior

I thought the whole team played well (Ehlers aside)

Glad they pulled it out. They deserved it
Yeah, 55 has done that to me a few times when I get on him - nice to know he's listening :sarcasm:
Nice comeback - the boys put it to them in the last few minutes plus OT

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I hated most of that game. Second period was way too loose in execution. How much of that is lack of chemistry, I wonder. Ehlers and Perfetti go together like pop rocks and coke. The defense was pretty good, outside of Pionk's misread leading to that rush chance against. Hellebuyck could have had that shot, I thought. I won't begrudge him missing it, though - he's made far harder saves. Hawks are really good at clogging up the NZ. Jets need to play with a _lot_ more pace and not let other teams control play.
Everybody and their dog knew that line would get caved. The 3 smallest guys on one line?
You need some muscle on that line … Morgan was ok for the one shift on that line.

Reactions: LowLefty

rehf

Paul Maurice, Stanley Cup Champion
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Everybody and their dog knew that line would get caved. The 3 smallest guys on one line?
You need some muscle on that line … Morgan was ok for the one shift on that line.
I don't think it had anything to do with that. Perfetti and Ehlers just aren't working together and Namestnikov isn't a second line centre.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $656.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00