Confirmed with Link: Jesse Puljujarvi 2 years 800k

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They were both in the rotation from what I saw.

From Taylor on the PP practice today:

Top unit: Erik Karlsson, Kris Letang, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Bryan Rust
Second unit: Matt Grzelcyk, Rickard Rakell, Lars Eller, Kevin Hayes, Jesse Puljujarvi
Puljujarvi working with the second unit and Valtteri Puustinen just observing from the neutral zone suggests the fourth line is Hayes-Noel Acciari-Puljujarvi and Puustinen is the odd one out again after playing in Winnipeg.

Whyme

Nov 3, 2019
Sounds like Sullivan is scratching him next game. Yay!
If this is true I hope Sullivan doesn't destroy Puljujarvi's joy and self confidence. Like I said Puljujarvi's points/60 is the 2nd best of the team and it seemed him and Eller had chemistry so why not place him to the 3rd line if Sullivan doesn't want him with Malkin.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
From Taylor on the PP practice today:

Top unit: Erik Karlsson, Kris Letang, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Bryan Rust
Second unit: Matt Grzelcyk, Rickard Rakell, Lars Eller, Kevin Hayes, Jesse Puljujarvi
Puljujarvi working with the second unit and Valtteri Puustinen just observing from the neutral zone suggests the fourth line is Hayes-Noel Acciari-Puljujarvi and Puustinen is the odd one out again after playing in Winnipeg.

I don't read DK because I imagine it gets him money. But thanks. Glad that Sully hasn't done something stupid like that yet.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
If this is true I hope Sullivan doesn't destroy Puljujarvi's joy and self confidence. Like I said Puljujarvi's points/60 is the 2nd best of the team and it seemed him and Eller had chemistry so why not place him to the 3rd line if Sullivan doesn't want him with Malkin.
Sullivan will absolutely do his best to destroy Pulujarvi; he's a petty man. This points to the GM bringing in JP after first discussing with Sullivan and overruling his request not to sign JP. Sully is poison. This franchise will deserve to be a dumpster fire that they will become for keeping HC Meathead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad