Jersey already tossed on the ice in Toronto

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
The real joke is buying a teams real jersey at full price , the L was taken long before throwing it
I have three Canucks jersey.

ALL bought at thrift stores for a combined cost of $60

suck-it-tripled-h.gif

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Meh, the Leafs will still get 100+ points most likely. Not worried about that, but I still don’t see anything for me to think these guys will get it done in the post season. Same old same old. The core guys are simply way too soft. you can see it by the way they play. Berube can't fix that.

We need you guys to take out the Panthers. God, even if the Rangers don't make it that far.

Reactions: Suntouchable13

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Nothing wrong with that, either. If you like it, screw what anyone else thinks!
It’s also way less than the 30k ive spent on music gear since 2001.

But seriously, there are some great deals on Gameworn or team issues jerseys.I bought most of my collection for about 100-200 dollars per jersey. These are the top of line better than fan jerseys at the store too. You just have to buy the obscure players. There’s a whole community around stripping and recresting jerseys with more recent players. There’s one guy local to me that does an amazing job, sourcing the same materials as the teams official customizers. Shout out to Tom at firstlinejerseys if he’s here ( he’s a big leaf fan)

All that to say you can grab a high quality Canadian made jersey for less than the cost of a retail jersey. All my CCM and Reebok game worn jerseys were bought this way. Of course i had to shell out for the reverse retros that were released a few years ago, but that’s another story.

Reactions: End on a Hinote

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I have three Canucks jersey.

ALL bought at thrift stores for a combined cost of $60

View attachment 921473
Thrift store jersey finds are the best. My thrift store Canucks jersey is the favorite of all my jerseys. It's this one:

1729879762755.png

I didn't even know Bure wore 96 at the time when I found it and had to google it to see if it was a misprint or something. $12.99 USD

Last edited:

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Thrift store jersey finds are the best. My thrift store Canucks jersey is the favorite of all my jerseys. It's this one:

View attachment 921494

I didn't even know Bure wore 96 at the time when I found it and had to google it to see if it was a misprint or something. $12.99 USD
For only $12? That's sick!

I remember being a kid and finding old hockey jerseys at Value Village for no more than $10.

That's not the case there anymore, unfortunately. Lately I've seen old minor hockey and beer league jerseys going for well over $20!

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Reactions: Fatass

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
For only $12? That's sick!

I remember being a kid and finding old hockey jerseys at Value Village for no more than $10.

That's not the case there anymore, unfortunately. Lately I've seen old minor hockey and beer league jerseys going for well over $20!
Yup, best deal I've ever gotten on a jersey. Here in Pittsburgh it's somewhat rare to find anything that's not a Pens jersey, so it was especially good deal. Few years back I missed out on a set of North Stars, Nordiques, and Whalers jerseys for $5 each at a St. Vincent de Paul store. :(

Reactions: End on a Hinote

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
Coming from an Oiler fan, saying the same thing.

I have an extensive Oiler game worn jersey collection

total spent - maybe 5-7K

:confused:
your hard earned buck, you do you.

If the fan had half a brain, and wanted to get rid of it, just give it to some kid with no jersey, that would make their day and you dont get banned from the building

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I saw Berube blaming himself last night after the loss. I guess nobody is safe from the pressure of the Toronto hockey market, I thought maybe Berube would be the guy who would let fans and media comments slide off his back and be completely unbothered, but it doesn't look to be the case.

lol? Oh? post the quote of him blaming himself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad