Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman -neither elect arbitration (page 16)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Doesn't seem to concerning. Per Swayman in that article:

“I know that it will take care of itself with time, and all I can do is control how I’m going to be a better goalie for the Boston Bruins this year. So, that’s all I’m focused on. And I know, again, it will work out, and I couldn’t be happier to be a Bruin.”

Me: Ho hum, business as usual.
Rest of the forum: :scared:

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Difficult to believe this is not signed before game 1. Media needs its drama.

Media aside we are 6-7 weeks away from real NHL games.

As I said before not worried just kind of like what the hell is going on

Heck a month ago I was making fun of the sources saying bruins and swayman aren’t close because swayman was at development camp, but seems like they were right

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
I’ll only be worried if it’s game 1 and he’s not signed, but at the same time what the hell is going on

Exactly,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !

What The Hell.gif

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Was listening to 32 Thoughts when the latest podcast dropped a couple days ago. Elliot said they are not close on a deal but he seemed to think it would get done and said there’s plenty of time left.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Was listening to 32 Thoughts when the latest podcast dropped a couple days ago. Elliot said they are not close on a deal but he seemed to think it would get done and said there’s plenty of time left.
Well thats a thought if there ever was one

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Me: Ho hum, business as usual.
Rest of the forum: :scared:
Haha. love the bruins but regardless of what happens, grandkids, kids, last couple years of work, travel, health etc are way more to the forefront of mind.

I don’t wanna say I don’t care what happens, but can’t get spun up over something we have zero control of and the outcome of which might change our collective view on their chance of success but not likely our collective fandom.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Reactions: 22Brad Park

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
It would be nice if we could find out what the money is so we know what we are dealing with for cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad