Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman II - still waiting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Fajita Nights, man.
Love fajitas

Don’t do this to me - I was out loading up my bird feeder and my neighbor said you up for going out latter and grabbing something to eat

He was going golfing so he probably hits 19th hole and I’m saved

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I know the argument is many contracts get signed at training camp, Pasta being one example, but I believe this situation is different when you trade your leverage away before Swayman is signed, I think gets a big F for this situation, he failed miserably.
You can't say that until he doesn't sign. We don't know the details. Don't worry. Swayman wants to be here.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Let's say the Bruins don't move Ullmark.

Can they sign Zadorov and/or Lindholm? If they do, that wouldn't leave enough to pay Swayman because they would still have Ullmark on the payroll.

So if they don't sign the free agents, Swayman will still want big bucks. How is that a better situation for the team?
How much is big bucks, what are you willing or think he should be signed for?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
From what I understand Swayman was not at all happy with the arbitration that took place the last time he was up to be re-signed.

“It wasn’t a process I wanted to go through,” Swayman said. “But I understand that it’s a business and in the end I’m grateful I went through it because I have so many things to be grateful for.”

No player, hell no person wants to here someone else try and point out their shortcomings. Swayman had a pretty level headed view of it though after it was all said and done.

Reactions: BMC

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
8 for 8 minimum, I would be ecstatic if they got Swayman for that.
So that leaves you with 636,000.............. So, who are You moving out Freddy, Geekie, Coyle Carlo, Peeke, you and I know it will not be Korpisalo

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
So that leaves you with 636,000.............. So, who are You moving out Freddy, Geekie, Coyle Carlo, Peeke, you and I know it will not be Korpisalo
No one, full roster 387K under cap, want to create more space send down Tufte and carry one extra forward and D gives you 1.162M in space.

1724273092936.png

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not being defensive you’re being defensive
Yah but I’m living at the intersection of where simplistic meets complicated

If that doesn’t make sense, understand I put ketchup on scrambled eggs

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
So you want dump Max Jones , who you went out and got so that you could add some size and toughness to this team, for a older, smaller, Vinnie Letteri, I have a problem with that.
Just trying to create the most cap room as possible. It's 230k difference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad