Post-Game Talk: Jazz

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
Mika's mind wandered. "Utah Hair Club?" He imagined their players undulating on the ice in their flowing locks, just like his. Mika began to smile. He ran his hands through his hair. Not a split end in sight. His mind then turned feverishly towards the techno beats of his imagination. What if the Hair Club wants to go clubbing with me after the game? The buzzer suddenly snaps him out of his daydream. He had actually vacated his spot in front of the net, allowing Utah Hockey Club to score the winning goal. Mika's teammates were not amused. Mika's solemn face didn't dare betray to the team his mental musings that had occurred just before the overtime goal.
The latest 50 Shades of Gray is sounding a bit zesty.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
The thing about Zib isn't that he's playing particularly badly. It's that he has become almost totally unnoticeable.
I'll disagree with that. Either we have very different definitions of the word unnoticable.
His play has been very poor, and he defers way too much. But he's getting touches on the puck, and he's in the right spots (which indicates it isn't a speed issue), but that he's unwilling to work through contact, he's not willing to drive the puck the way 40 goal zib did.

Those are very noticeable actions.

Reactions: Atax and CLW

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I'll disagree with that. Either we have very different definitions of the word unnoticable.
His play has been very poor, and he defers way too much. But he's getting touches on the puck, and he's in the right spots (which indicates it isn't a speed issue), but that he's unwilling to work through contact, he's not willing to drive the puck the way 40 goal zib did.

Those are very noticeable actions.

Yeah, we disagree. I hardly even know he's playing, especially at 5x5.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
he doesn't care as much as he once did.... and that's the difference. It's effort in training/off-ice things. He got paid, has a full NMC and is a husband and dad. It is what it is.

He's a United States Postal worker now.... can't get rid of him... no matter how bad he is

Will get shit for this, but this was 100% predictable based on his personality

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Panarin Tro Laffy
Kreider Chytil Kakko
Cuylle Zibs Smith

That’s the best we can do. And obviously take Zibs off of PP1.

Maybe some embarrassment will ignite him? Get rid of his complacency? But the coaching staff acts like he’s Crosby

Reactions: Atax

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lavi doesn't have the stones to break up the friendship groups. We're going to see Lindgren's useless ass shoehorned next to Fox the second he's ready to go and it won't change unless one of them gets hurt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad