OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Swift is a different player than the first couple weeks. Really flipped the switch.
It has been widely reported from analysts that his vision while holding the ball absolutely sucks. It's a big plus to Waldron that he completely changed how the run game works after the first few weeks. It's all downhill runs now, even on the toss plays. And all of a sudden, he's a weapon.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
It has been widely reported from analysts that his vision while holding the ball absolutely sucks. It's a big plus to Waldron that he completely changed how the run game works after the first few weeks. It's all downhill runs now, even on the toss plays. And all of a sudden, he's a weapon.
I feel like he's been good at finding holes too, though. Not all of these are happening because of the play call. He's making things happen with the ball in his hands.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I feel like he's been good at finding holes too, though. Not all of these are happening because of the play call. He's making things happen with the ball in his hands.
Yeah, absolutely. I'm sure it's partly just confidence too.

Jacksonville's run D is solid too. Running all over the Rams and Panthers is one thing, but this is a pretty stout line with regards to run D.

Reactions: Pez68 and hawksrule

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
GettyImages-156727398.0.jpg

"Caleb Williams is our quarterback."

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
That last drive was a little ugly, saved by some bad penalties from Jags, but Williams doing was Rodgers, Brady, all the greats etc. would do even when you think you have them contained or get an interception, just continue to throws daggers and TD's. Game 6 btw, 4 TD passes, none on screens, three from inside the red zone

Reactions: Romang67

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad