GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I am so disappointed in the start to this season.

Canucks absolutely deserve to be winning.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
It's just game 2...
Defense is terrible and coaching is doing nothing to help that and Holland did nothing in the off-season.
Playing like we did where we have a good 5 minutes then we go to sleep until it's too late.
Rebuild is coming after this season if they don't smarten up and do some changes.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
This D lot is so f***ing atrocious.

Nurse, Ceci, Broberg, Bouchard, Kulak the whole f***ing lot

Kirby

Sponsor
Jan 31, 2009
Edmonton
They've stopped working again. Work hard for 4 minutes and then coast thinking that's all they need to do. Until they invest in playing hard consistently this won't be worth watching. Even if they come back and manage to win.

Did they get a shot the last 10 minutes? The game was 6-0 the first 4 minutes...

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This team does not look like a Stanley Cup contender. They look like a borderline playoff team.

Pathetic. What inspirational anecdotes and metaphors will Woody bless us with next?
“Well we are the Edmonton Oilers. We need to be better here in this building, in Edmonton Alberta. You know our guys are good guys and they just need to be better and work harder for you, the best fans in the world.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad