GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Vancouver is playing hard again. We’ve been outplayed since the 6-0 shot onslaught to begin.

Too much standing around.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
It's kind of funny, you really wonder what is going on in practice. We have literally the greatest PP unit of all time on our team. You'd think practicing against that would prepare you to go out and battle lesser power play units.

Very strange.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver
I dont understand our PK coverage. It changes from a 1-3 to a box multiple times during the same kill. It's why we keep running around and are lost in the sauce every time we're on the PK. Why can't we stick with one system???

Reactions: CycloneSweep

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
WTF is wrong with Ceci. Every puck that comes to him he’s fumbling like it’s an active grenade.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Well. He can only go up from here lol
honestly the first ten games are a crap shoot.

It's surprisingly common that some team will be either red hot or ice cold at the start and then it totally reverses.

Bouchard might be the type that just needs a lot of time to get going. I remember what he was like in the 2nd half of last season and the playoffs: much better than this

Reactions: tardigrade81

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
It really sickens me to watch this defense. Why is Broberg out there on the PK ? Take your man dude. Must be so disheartening to be so good up front and so shitty on D and G

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
WTF is wrong with Ceci. Every puck that comes to him he’s fumbling like it’s an active grenade.
Devoid of offense. He’s scary out there right now. Hopefully Holland is watching that and working the phones at the deadline for an upgrade

Reactions: harpoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad