Injury Report: Jason Zucker (Cleared)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I'm taking this with a grain of salt, Malkin was "ready" as well now he's out 1-2 weeks, Concussions are tricky as heck, he could be 100% fine he could be out months.

Thats the same concern I have. I would like to see him kept out a total of 10 days at the very least to make sure there is no delayed onset like often happens with concussions.

Mumbler*

To further your point, I did some research...

There were 55,986 official hits last season (according to NHL.com)
40 suspension
15 fines

0.0982% of the hits last season resulted in supplemental discipline. That's less than 1/10th of 1%.

It's hardly going to make a dent.

We don't like yer fancy logic 'round these parts.

MNWILDFAN001

Jul 2, 2010
Minnesota
It's funny how Anaheim fans are acting like they're the victims. I'd gladly change spots with them. One of their players can have the concussion and our player suspended for 4 games.

As for Zucker, it's great that he's feeling better. But I would give him a week off just to be sure. Don't want to take any chances.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
If he feels fine, he's fine. He skated lightly yesterday. Have no idea what he did today. At some point he'll have to push himself really hard on the bike and/or on the ice, then if there's no symptoms he'll be ready. Usually if there's delayed symptoms it's a couple days, and it's under exertion. If he can go full speed without any problems a few days after the fact, he's ready to go. Zucker's had a couple concussions, he knows how it feels.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
If he feels fine, he's fine. He skated lightly yesterday. Have no idea what he did today. At some point he'll have to push himself really hard on the bike and/or on the ice, then if there's no symptoms he'll be ready. Usually if there's delayed symptoms it's a couple days, and it's under exertion. If he can go full speed without any problems a few days after the fact, he's ready to go. Zucker's had a couple concussions, he knows how it feels.

throw him in a room and play that Kia Soul commercial about 30 times. you'll know.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
think of the angers if Zucker comes back and leaves the ice after his first shift.

Billy Mays Here*

throw him in a room and play that Kia Soul commercial about 30 times. you'll know.

The real question is will he still have a sense of humor? How will he react to viewing Santa's got a brand new ride?

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Give Bouch one more game and then plug in Zuck.

Who gives a damn if Bouch plays well.. Zuck has earned his spot.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
@mnwild: . @Jason_Zucker16 on the ice with the rest of the team at practice today and expected to travel with #mnwild to Colorado this afternoon.

Opado

Jan 27, 2013
I actually think that the hit wasn't that dirty... late as hell but other wise pretty clean. Some wild fans say it was dirty as hell and sme ducks fans thinks that it was cleanest hit ever... truth is some where in the middle imo. 4 games is pretty max for Perry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad