Jarret Stoll's Off-Ice Escapades on Sports Illustrated.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0812/nhl.celebrity.couples/content.1.html

With the reports that the L.A. Kings forward and the sportscaster spent New Year's Eve canoodling in Las Vegas, we are reminded that despite hockey's redheaded stepchild status on America's sports landscape, NHL players do pretty well when it comes to dating or marrying celebrities. Mr. Stoll, for example, has been linked to a bevy of beauties...

Looks like Stoll gained a few additional perks and benefits from his move from Edmonton to LA.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The two best parts of this whole article.

Jarret Stoll is numbers 1-4
WAYNE MCBEAN is the last person on the list.

What's better is the picture of Wayne McBean that was used. I guess he was astonished being with Alyssa Milano.

His bio on this site is hilarious:
http://nyislanderslegends.blogspot.com/2011/02/wayne-mcbean.html

"I think McBean is the best player in the draft. Better than everyone, including Pierre Turgeon and Brendan Shanahan," says one scout.

"He controls the game when he's out there. He would be one of the best players on any major junior team in Canada."

THN champions McBean as the best defenseman available, ahead of future long time NHLers Glen Wesley, Stephane Quintal, Luke Richardson, Yves Racine and Eric Desjardins, as well as junior standouts Chris Joseph and Bryan Fogarty.

Dawdler

Run to the Hills!!
Aug 2, 2005
Stoll needs to write a book on how to pick up chicks it would be a best seller :nod:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
What's better is the picture of Wayne McBean that was used. I guess he was astonished being with Alyssa Milano.

His bio on this site is hilarious:
http://nyislanderslegends.blogspot.com/2011/02/wayne-mcbean.html

McBean suffered a bad knee injury early into his career and never was the player he was expected to be as a result. The guy was a puckmoving dynamo in the WHL at times though, and if he had turned into a 50-60 point defenseman like he was expected to, I can understand the ranking. The Kings didn't really help his development either, as he was a typical 80's rush job to the pros, playing 27 games right after he was drafted. When they finally sent him back to juniors, he had 45 points in 30 games in the WHL, which would have been a pace for 108 points over a full season as an 18-year-old.

Trivia note: The coach for McBean in Medicine Hat that season? Barry Melrose.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
They should make a trophy out of Stoll's genitalia (keeping it anatomically correct for HF).

He has more B list celebs the last year than he has goals.

Though watching his point shot all these years in LA, I don't think we have to worry about any children.

I think Carrie Underwood is the best WAG in the NHL.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Stoll .....

The Man we all love to Hate, and love for the OT shot.

Jarret Shuchuk!

Stoll and Penner scoring series clinching OT goals still amazing to me, like when Adam Kennedy hit 3 HR's to clinch the pennant for my beloved Angels in 2002. Just one of the cool things in sports.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Every playoff year we get to see a different playoff hero.

Brad May (Day):

David Volek:

Darren McCarty:

This year it was Stoll in Game 5 of the first round. But unlike those other players, Stoll goes home with this:
Erin-Andrews.jpg

Brad Richardson has the best gig on the Kings. Sit most of the season, get paid, and be Jarret Stoll's wingman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad