Former Bruins Jarred Tinordi

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I think Tinordi is going to be a solid depth d-men that can come in against those bigger teams to play a shutdown role.
Exactly. Ideal matchups for him are against the more physical teams.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Tinordi has been pretty good. He even killing penalties. This is turning out to be a huge addition. Got him for nothing too. Crazy.

Good pickup for the B's and for Tinordi it's probably his last chance to secure a post-30 NHL contract and he's making the most of the opportunity. I think we got a taste of what it means to him to come to Boston and get a real opportunity to succeed when he hopped in his car and drove to Boston to avoid having to quarantine.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Size matters on backend and I have always believed that.Tinordi will drop the gloves is needed to boot.Really nice move by Sweeney even if it was out of desperation.
Zero risk solution to injuries. Sweeney a genius. We spoiled.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Yeah looks like a solid bottom pairing defensive Dman. When all healthy I’m having trouble putting together the D pairs. I would say I like his decision making more than Miller or Moore. He brings most of what Chara brought.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Yeah looks like a solid bottom pairing defensive Dman. When all healthy I’m having trouble putting together the D pairs. I would say I like his decision making more than Miller or Moore. He brings most of what Chara brought.
Def not more then miller. Come on now. That’s a stretch.

aguineapig

The 17 hour road trip and the War of Wilson game have likely already put him in with the likes of Moe Lemay, The Shoe and Hop a Long Campbell in Bruin lore. We all remember Bobby, Raymond, Espo, Neely etc., but for the younger crowd forty years from now you'll be at the keyboard with a coffee looking back on the years. I remember another waiver wire pick up and his memory. Here's to you Off the glass Obie.
Too Many Men on the Ice

Reactions: Kegs

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
He's definitely not better than Miller, but he is a decent defenseman with physicality that the D needed after Miller and Lauzon went down. Another underappreciated move by DS.

Reactions: SPB2776 and Ritmo

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
Hope Tinordi didnt get another concussion, hopefully just some stitches??. I really hope DS signs him to atleast a 1 year extension, 750k or something like that, he is great depth, fans love him, im sure his teamates do as well! I'm actually impressed by his play, I had minimal expectations for him and he has played well. Come on Donnie, 1 or 2 years 750k is per!

Reactions: Alan Ryan and TCB

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
Hope Tinordi didnt get another concussion, hopefully just some stitches??. I really hope DS signs him to atleast a 1 year extension, 750k or something like that, he is great depth, fans love him, im sure his teamates do as well! I'm actually impressed by his play, I had minimal expectations for him and he has played well. Come on Donnie, 1 or 2 years 750k is per!

If so, gotta be a 2 way.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
He definitely struggles with the puck on his stick....but you could do a lot worse than having your 8/9 be a great team player, who can kill penalties and enforce.

Reactions: CDJ

TimThomas24

Jun 13, 2013
He should be a top pair guy in the AHL. Fine as a depth player when blue line is really banged up. Hope he’s okay and rests up.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
He definitely struggles with the puck on his stick....but you could do a lot worse than having your 8/9 be a great team player, who can kill penalties and enforce.

Ritchie would probably be my favorite Bruin if he had Tinordi heart and was a selfless team player like Tinordi.

I mean Ritchie is big and strong, but unless someone pokes him he stays in hibernation and he's doesn't show-up for his teammates enough, and Tinordi always does.

Reactions: CLIFFY HOCKEY

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
How is Tinordi doing? Only heard the play on the radio, so I didn't see it live.
He pretty good. He took a bite out of the boards today. Probably lost his teeth and broke his nose. He pretty tough I think he is fine. He has some nasty to his game. He is big and strong and mean. His primary pass is meh. His coverage is meh and his vision is meh IMO. But he is perfectly serviceable on the bottom pair.

Reactions: CLIFFY HOCKEY

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
He pretty good. He took a bite out of the boards today. Probably lost his teeth and broke his nose. He pretty tough I think he is fine. He has some nasty to his game. He is big and strong and mean. His primary pass is meh. His coverage is meh and his vision is meh IMO. But he is perfectly serviceable on the bottom pair.
I meant the boarding call, it sounded nasty from what I heard. But I agree with the rest of your assessment.

Reactions: Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad