HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Jansen Harkins signs with Ducks

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Um... they really had to give him a multi year deal?

You could get some guy off the street to score zero goals for you at a much lower price I'm sure.

I wonder if Anaheim listened to Sullivan waxing poetic about him all year and were like "hey that dude is one of the best coaches in the league so he must be good!" Hehe... suckers.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
A 2 year deal is hilarious.

......but then again......

I probably said something similar about Lafferty when he left and he turned into a half way decent player when he got away from this shit show.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
A 2 year deal is hilarious.

......but then again......

I probably said something similar about Lafferty when he left and he turned into a half way decent player when he got away from this shit show.

It WOULD be funny if after all the trash we've talked he ended up going on to be a like 30-40 point third liner with a big physical edge or something. Only to then pay him a fortune in two seasons when he hits FA (in Penguins fashion) just for him to hit rock bottom again.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Mr. T

Feb 15, 2003
Verbeek saw Harkins mouthing the words while trying to read a children's book and knew he had his guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad