Post-Game Talk: Jan. 28, 2014 | Hawks leave Calgary with only one point

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

This has become synonymous with the Hawks losing in OT.

how_could_this_face_lie_to_you.jpg

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Embarrassing OT effort, we hardly had the puck. Might as well just give the other team 2 points and not play the OT to try and avoid injuries

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
OT ended when they made a play similar to the one that lead to Montreals OT winner.
The lack of finish in this team is embarrassing. Literally embarrassing.

chimairainc

Dec 10, 2013
im hoping to god that its just the olympic mentality thats screwing the team up and its not that the hawks have lost the edge

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
We can't even blame the olympics anymore. Yeah maybe one or two games after the team announcements, but when they have played like this for a whole month, you cannot blame something like that.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
im hoping to god that its just the olympic mentality thats screwing the team up and its not that the hawks have lost the edge

There is no question we have lost the edge, it is long gone. Only question is if we can somehow get it back.

We could be in third place in our division very soon. Really slipping here

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
We can't even blame the olympics anymore. Yeah maybe one or two games after the team announcements, but when they have played like this for a whole month, you cannot blame something like that.

1 bad month out of 4 = Not something to worry about

Season is long ,, If team is still struggling come March then we might have some problems

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
1 bad month out of 4 = Not something to worry about

Season is long ,, If team is still struggling come March then we might have some problems

That's the thing.... I'm honestly not even at the concerned point.... yet. Just annoyed.

Much like how earlier in the year I never discounted the Hawks out of any game, I'm not discounting them for the long haul yet.

chimairainc

Dec 10, 2013

if it was against teams like the Ducks or the Blues, i wouldnt be as upset.

but this month, we've lost to the islanders, rangers, canadians, red wings, jets, and the flames.

a lot of people are saying its just a bad month, i wanna believe that. but if we are constantly losing against average or below average teams, thats doesnt look like just a bad month

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
it's almost like this team doesn't frequently have an extended losing slump in jan/feb every year

neodydan

Jul 4, 2011
Always want some pizza when Hawks play Flames and a certain Flame defender is mentioned

Lol. I'm stuck in SE Kansas (originally from Chicago). What they sell here shouldn't even legally be allowed to be called pizza. Even the frozen pizza in Chicago beats anything you can get here.

Giordano's is a good pie. I worked at Gino's East for 5 years. Miss the pizza for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad