Value of: Jakob Chychrun to FLA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I dont think Chychurn stays on this absolutely horrendous Arizona team for long. I sure as hell wouldnt. idk how you make a player go through this type of season and expect him to stay long term just because he is a key building block.

Here is my proposal
Rathbone, Dipietro, 2022/2023 first (top 10 protected)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
These threads are always great. We want your young cost controlled excellent player, but we aren’t going to give you any of our young cost controlled excellent players in return. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Would expect for Chychrun to be headed to Florida Knight or Lundell is going back. Who else would rebuilding Arizona want?

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
I dont think Chychurn stays on this absolutely horrendous Arizona team for long. I sure as hell wouldnt, idk how you make a player go through this type of season and expect him to stay long term just because he is a key building block
He’s signed for another 4 years. So unless he demands a trade he’s staying put

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
To Florida: Chychrun, Kessel (50% retained)

To Arizona: Knight, Hornqvist, Nutivaara

Florida get a top pairing LD on a very team-friendly contract for 4 more years, and a top 6 RW on an expiring contract at half his cap hit. They also clear Hornqvist's contract off their books for next season

Arizona add one of the best young goalies in the league
Laughable if you think a goalie - even a top one like Knight - is worth more than a top young Dman.
Knight + Lundell is closer.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Laughable if you think a goalie - even a top one like Knight - is worth more than a top young Dman.
Knight + Lundell is closer.

Yes, yes, it's hilarious... I don't value Chychrun to the same extent you do...

That "top young Dman" is currently on pace to finish the season with 0 points and a -131 rating

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I know they're making good $$$, but I actually feel sorry for young players who are stuck on the Coyotes. I felt bad for Dylan Guenther at the draft.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

That "top young Dman" is currently on pace to finish the season with 0 points and a -131 rating
So ignore the previous 2 seasons and go with the 9 or so games on what looks to be a historically bad team. Good to know.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Sure, let's pretend that Knight isn't arguably the best young goalie in the NHL... that obviously wouldn't help a rebuilding team like Arizona
We have 3 potential starters, all young. He's a great asset, don't need him. The other 2 parts are nothing to us for our #1 young D on a great contract.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Have Jeff tell him to sitout and request a trade only to the Panthers?

Only way the Panthers could get him without paying a premium painful price.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
These threads are always great. We want your young cost controlled excellent player, but we aren’t going to give you any of our young cost controlled excellent players in return. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Would expect for Chychrun to be headed to Florida Knight or Lundell is going back. Who else would rebuilding Arizona want?
You'd think Panther fans would know better after years of "our crap for Barkov" proposals.

Reactions: Viqsi

Art.Vandelay

@kash2112
Aug 2, 2005
Glendale, AZ

So...the guy who led all d-men in goals last year is having a rough start on a team with basically no talent that was built to tank and THAT decreases his value? Using that logic, Eichel hasn't score any goals in about a year so he's only worth a mid-round pick.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Chychrun is a fabulous player, but he might be carrying too much responsibility now with OEL gone.

Reactions: Art.Vandelay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad