Speculation: Jake Evans and deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Evans is clearly not the target that has to be traded amongst the four guys you named, but they, if there's an offer and if Beck is definitely ready...

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
well I see Beck as the replacement for Evans mid season. I see Evans, Armia, Dvorak and and Savard gone at the deadline. Savard with the last retention spot.
Armia and Dvorak will need another team to retain on them if the retention slot is used on Savard. They make $3.4m and $4.45m.

I personally would try to move Dvorak at full cap hit this off-season.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Couldnt care les about Vanilla Evans.

Good riddanxe once he goes.

Goal Caufield50

Jul 13, 2007
So Evans, Calgary/Florida 2025 first. and one of Harris, Struble and a Pittsburg 2nd. What is a reasonable get this summer?

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dvorak needs to go asap.

Should have been traded during his hot streak when MSL joined the club.

Not sure why Evans is the only name in your title.
Yup Mr. Oh I didn't even know you were playing as I look up and it's halfway through the SECOND period has to go. :laugh:
I can handle Evans as a third for now but I'm not a huge fan of weak in his role.
We can surely do better.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
If the habs are sellers, then yea Evans, Savard, Dvorak, and Armia will all be traded at the tdl

Beck, Reinbacher, Kapanen, and Heineman/Farrell will replace them

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Barron, Mesar, Matheson and Dvo should also be players willing to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad