Jacob Trouba Elbow On Rodrigues (Fined 5,000 Dollars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
Trouba is a human trash heap. There are so many Rangers that I’d love to see hoist the cup….. but Trouba makes me have to root against it happening.

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
I imagine if you were to empty a septic tank, and mould the contents into the form of a biped, Jacob Trouba would probably claim it as a 1st cousin.

Looked like he went for check annd accidentally elbowed him up high…barely touching his head. Rodrigues magically appears on the ice just moments later…clearly faking while lying on the ice. Rangers short handed goal was karma.

This is a joke, right? This must be a joke.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
Gross.

They need to review that and kick the guy out of the playoffs.

But in real time Florida flops so damn much that it's hard to tell who did or didn't even get touched. A feather falling from the rafters knocks a guy down and they get the call while a monster elbow to the head could go missed.

• Haha
Reactions: The Crypto Guy

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Such a disgusting hit, I hope Evan Rodrigues will be able to live a normal life after that brutal neck concussion

Wait, he didn't miss a shift ?
He 100% has an acting career ready after he retires from hockey.

Was it an elbow? Yes. Did Rodrigues sell it in an attempt to get a 5 min major? Yes.

2 minute penalty.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
was pretty weak shit and rodriguez shoulda been out of the game for how bad he tried to sell it instead of out there as soon as his next shift was up

if the panthers wanna act like they're bad asses and such tough shit then f*** em for playing the victim game

f*** around and find out bitches. f*** around and find out.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Greatest captain in NHL.

was pretty weak shit and rodriguez shoulda been out of the game for how bad he tried to sell it instead of out there as soon as his next shift was up

if the panthers wanna act like they're bad asses and such tough shit then f*** em for playing the victim game

f*** around and find out bitches. f*** around and find out.
Ever heard of rules?

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad