GDT: Jackets @ Avs | First Emergency GDT Thread | 7pm MT (RIP Johnny Hockey)

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
If I can't do my job at one point my boss is going to take the heat for my mistakes. We have been at this point for a long, long time with Georgiev.

So your logic is to shit on the minimum wage intern who comes in to backfill your overpaid, mentally broken ass.

Right on.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
We might have to pull off a last year Oilers, where we gonna suck for couple of months then go on a run

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
So your logic is to shit on the minimum wage intern who comes in to backfill your overpaid, mentally broken ass.

Good logic.
No my logic is to shit on the GM, something you should do instead of shitting on the broken guy like he's letting those goals in on purpose

I'm only talking about Annunen to point out that he isn't a solution and the GM is doing a piss poor job with goaltending

Reactions: avsfan09

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I do both! :D
Unless Georgiev is actively blackmailing people to get all those starts it's pointless to blame him for sucking. That's all.

Perhaps I could blame him for not joining player assistance on his own and ask for mental help, I don't know, but on a contract year I can see why he wouldn't want to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad